Discover Card / usurious increase in apr by discover card
Discover Card APR interest rate increased to 24.99% - but nothing negative on credit report and all Discover payments made timely.
I have had a Discover Card for quite some time. Recently, they raised my interest rate to 24.99%. When I called the company to find out the reason they stated there was nothing wrong with my Discover payment history or credit history records. It was just that now it was their policy to increase the rate for "competitive reasons." When I pointed out that none of the APR rates had been increased by my other credit cards accounts, the customer service representative just repeated that Discover Card had changed policies. It is my strong opinion that the increase in my Discover Card APR is usurious and unreasonable.
More Discover Card Complaints & Reviews
- Discover Card - dispute of charges 
- Discover Card - scam and cheating 
- Discover Card - lower payment plan scam 
- Discover Card - possible scam to get one to activate fraud protection 
- Discover Card - overcharged 
- Discover Card - customer service
- Discover Card - cancellation of card 
- Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services - late fee 
- Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services - personal loan
- Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services - purchased an engine claim number 056741566b last four of the card 7094