Discover Card / dispute of charges
Ever been over-charged by a legitimate merchant for a legitimate purchase and had everyone fail to give you your money back? That' s my story with Discover Card and LetsTalk.com.
Discover Card nor LetsTalk are not interested in helping customers who have been over charged resolve the over-charge issue and I'm living proof.
1) If they were they would have a process (their dispute process literally does not include over-billing by legitimate merchants having access to your charge card number)
2) Discover Card literally found the attached receipt photo to be completely acceptable -- where the merchant's receipt claims that $99 plus a -$99 credit = $99. Further, Discover Card fully endorses merchants who invoice, then re-invoice with this "bad math."
3) Discover Card will close your case -- no matter what evidence and no matter how well you present the case. The monkeys on the other end simply don't care. They literally cannot grasp the concept that I've been OVER CHARGED by the merchant on a product that I WANT and RECEIVED.
*** This simple dispute is literally not within Discover Card's typical dispute process. ***
I have spent weeks -- online and offline sending and re-sending communications to Discover Financial Services and LetsTalk.com that are very clear: First, I don't FIT in Discover's damn process box for disputes. Second, here's my problem: BEING OVER BILLED by a merchant. Dismiss, dismiss, dismiss.
Thanks Discover Card! Thanks for nothing. Hey, check out the attached receipt. What fantastic math!
More Discover Card Complaints & Reviews
- Discover Card - scam and cheating 
- Discover Card - lower payment plan scam 
- Discover Card - possible scam to get one to activate fraud protection 
- Discover Card - usurious increase in apr by discover card 
- Discover Card - overcharged 
- Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services - credit card client services
- Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services - unauthorized charges
- Discover Card - customer service
- Discover Card - cancellation of card 
- Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services - late fee