Discount Tire / nail in tire and advised I needed new tires
Nail and screw in tire..when I returned to get auto was told they could not fix it because nail was too close to edge and they put spare tire on, they had left a voice nail also. I called them back to ensure they put bad tire where spare was. Later realized I didn't have spare..they left bad tire on vehicle. Receipt states fixed tire.
They also told me I would need new tires soon...I have 17000 miles on 60000 mile warrant tires?!? It's a leased vehicle and tires are rotated at each oil change. When I questioned why I needed tires at 17000 miles was told that the tires weren't very good quality and usually don't get 20000 miles even though he said they have 30000 warranty. I went home to check and discovered they have 60, 000 warranty and average $200 each. Not cheap tires if you ask me. The dealership told me someone was just trying to sell me a set of tires. How many people are that gullible?
More Discount Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Discount Tire - Fired after twenty years on the job 
- Discount Tire - Discount tire destroyed our car 
- Discount Tire - Beware of fraudulent warranty and bad work 
- Discount Tire - Bad service 
- Discount Tire - They want me to pay for their mistake
- Discount Tire - service repair
- Discount Tire - horrible customer service
- Discount Tire - tire quality, multiple replacements, and now have another bulging tire.
- Discount Tire in Matteson, IL - procedure for servicing customers
- Discount Tire - product