DirecTV / misleading services
How do they get away with it? I signed up for DirecTV in September 2016. My bill always said, "discount of $46 for 24 months." But after 12 months the "discount of $46 for 24 months" was gone and no longer on my bill.
I called and got passed to 3 people. Each time I had to re-explain. The last person told me about a loyalty program offered. She said "there is no 24 month deal." I said, "why does my bill say so for the past 12 months." She could never answer and said I will be contacted by someone within 5 business days to give me discount under their Loyalty Program. I never head back. It's been 8 weeks.
I am wondering if there is actually is a loyalty program?
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change