DirecTV

Posted: Sep 23, 2017 by

installation and customer service

Kremmling, Colorado
Today is the 3rd day that no one has shown up to my house at my scheduled appt time. I have wasted 3 days waiting around for for DIrect TV to be installed over the past 6 weeks. I still have no cable service. I tried to talk to someone hire up and they basically tell you that no one can do anything for you. I have never had worse customer service or service in general from any other company in my life. They to you on the phone, they transfer you back to the original department you started with making you think they are trying to help you. I asked to speak with someone hire up and they basically say that no one can do anything for you. IT's been a month and a half since I've tried getting Direct tv installed and I still have no service. At&t has horrible customer service.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Satellite & Cable TV

Comments

N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
that's at&t for you they don't care about anything except there pay customers are just a distraction
they will cancel you without notice if you "bother" them enough or expect help
as for hirer ups? just get same recycled excuse nothing is there fault
unless you got money dangling in front of them your just annoyance and bothering them, customer service is non existant there
personally I would go with another company why reward them with a contract or payments

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree