DirecTV / directv service stopped
I purchased a 4k tv and upgraded my directv service in january. Suddenly on tuesday april 25th, my programming stopped and the message said that I had to change from hdmi to component video. I called customer support and they said that upgraded security requires that I go back to component video from hdmi and they would send me a box. I complained to their legal department and they hung up on me. Interesting since the directv boxes they installed only have hdmi and no component video!.
Also, the 4k programmng is the same that I saw two years ago, a few documentaries and if you want a 4k movie, usually an old one, they charge you $12 for two days for an old movie that is usually free.
I asked to cancel my service and they said they would charge me $400!!!
Very rude and they hung up on me.
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct Tv - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct Tv - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct Tv - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct Tv - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct Tv - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change