Direct TV / program scam

1 West Pittston, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5703281820

After subscribing to Directv NFL Sunday Ticket I decided to order NFL Superfan which I was told would enable me to receive my football games in high definition. When I received my first bill I noticed that there was a $10 HD programming charge on my bill. When I called to talk to a representative I was told that in order to get my football games in HD I would have to pay this monthly fee even though I am not interested in receiving any other channels in HD. So let me get this right, I have to pay $100 for NFL Superfan which I was told enables me to get my NFL games in HD along with some other perks & pay an additional $10 for HD programming that I do not want in order to keep my HD football games. Funny how the programming package was not sold that way. Directv is a scam company whose customer reps hang up on customers when they know the customer is right. I hope there is a high profile lawyer out there somewhere willing to start a class action suit against these pieces of ###. Oh by the way if I cancel now I would have to pay over $400 in early termination fees, funny how they never mentioned that either. I hope someone shoots their satellites out of the sky.

Br

Comments

• At
      11th of Dec, 2009

So let me get this straight, you ordered an HD package, but don't want to pay for HD programming? In order to use the recievers that you have you would've already had this 10.00 charge on your bill. You may not have noticed it before, but it's been there.

Oh, and good luck shooting those satellites out of the sky since they are 25, 000 miles away floating above the equator. BTW, they are government owned, so enjoy the jail time that comes along with it if you were ever successful. I heard they have free cable!!!