Direct TVservice call

A technician was scheduled to come out today (December 31) between 8:00 AM - 12:00 to upgrade our service and replace 2 bad boxes and they were a no show. Someone tried to call over the weekend leaving messages to see if they could move the appointment up to this past weekend but did not leave a number in the message. I called the number that they called from and it was a bad number. After 2 calls & empty promises they keep trying to schedule our appointment for January 7th. People work and cannot juggle their schedules to accommodate a company's incompetence. We are currently waiting a return call from the "supervisor" who is trying to reach the local installation supervisor but I have learned not to hold my breath.

Ed
Dec 31, 2018

Comments

Jan 03, 2019

Same exact situation for me today, January 3rd! This is soooo annoying!

• La
      Jan 14, 2019

I had the same issue with a "no show" technician. Called DirectTV and they informed me that even though they had me on the schedule, they had not informed a technician. How poor can it get when you dont have the technology to assign a work order to a technician.

• Pa
      Jan 22, 2019

Same issue today. No show . Called tech support no note in my file that I had a service call scheduled. WELL after 14 yrs being a good customer I HAVE CUT THE CORD!!!

No more cable...