Direct TV / cancellation policies
WARNING If you sign up for Direct TV and decide it is not for you, you have 24 hours to cancel or they will charge you at least $460.00 to terminate the contract. They tell you this after the fact and there is no mention of it in the contract by the installer or in the contract information he leaves with you for the service. My two days of Direct TV cost $230 a day! Even one of their reps thought I had the usual 3 day grace period. WRONG I guess they need to get their money fast before the customer finds out that they've been ripped off.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Signed up for DirecTV satellite account without my authorization
- DirecTV - directv 
- DirecTV - Billing 
- DirecTV - The tv service 
- DirecTV - customer since 2008 and current bill went up 50% when new customers get same package for 2 years at $40 plus $10 for receiver.