Direct TV / installation nightmare
Ordered direct tv on wednesday and was told installation would occur on saturday. Surprised by such a quick installation I asked them not to tell that they would be here and waste my day make it easy on yourself I told them but do not tell me anything they could not do.
They did not show up!!! They did not call!!! For a 12-4 installation they called at 1930 and said there weren't coming due to an emergency. They begged for a new installation date the next day sunday. I finally agreed after warning them several times that I wasted one day on them and was not going to waste another.
You guessed it they did not show sunday either. They did call and lied to me about a technical problem with my equipment. After waiting to speak to a supervisor for 13.45 minutes they hung up on me. I called back and they said all supers were in the field. I said tell me what the technical problem was: her response was "we are locked out of our warehouse and cannot get the supplies". I said a problem with the door or the installer does not have a key. She said the installers do not have keys. So they don't trust him in their warehouse but want to send him to my house.
Called dish network...
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - cable
- DirecTV - service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why. 
- Direct TV - customer service dept 
- Direct TV - unprofessional service 
- DirecTV - directv satellite dish tv