Direct General / auto claim
Claim # 5989951- date of claim 1/5/17. Appraiser Mark Wilson seen the outside of the damage of the sunroof but did not inspect the interior for water damages. Spoke repeatedly to adjuster Clarice Clark regarding the issue of the vehicle repaired. Spoke on 11/22/17 to Mr. Wilson regarding him going to appraisal the vehicle at the dealership. He stated that "he lost the claim in the storm "and the other excuse he gave was that " the company was upgrading the system "and could not tell me when he could come and reappraise the vehicle. My car have been at the Fields Cadillac dealership for a month and half and no one has contacted or came seen the vehicle. This is not exceptable very poor customer service with Direct. I spoke on today 12/14/17, spoke to customer service rep Brian and he connected to Ms. Clark supervisor Melissa Jones, I left message .
More Direct General Complaints & Reviews
- Direct General Auto Insurance - customer dis satisfied of insurance coverage not legit 
- Direct General - non payment of stolen recovered totaled vehicle 
- Direct General - claims 
- Direct General - nonpayment 
- Direct General Auto Insurance - no valid insurance?! 
- Direct Auto & Life Insurance / DirectGeneral.com - direct general of henderson north carolina 
- Direct General - commercial
- Direct General - my hurricane irma damage claim 
- Direct General - auto insurance 
- Direct Auto Insurance - extra money taken without permission or reasoning.