Direct Buy / Scam and cheating
Wondering why a direct buy member needs to shop around so much for things to find the best price- shouldn't direct buy's price be the best available since you are supposedly buying direct from the manufacturer and cutting out the middle man profit. Why should you have to go to retailers to see if they might be cheaper if you just paid $5000 to buy through the supposedly cheapest source? I'll keep my $5000 in my bank account- there really is a sucker scammed every minute isn't there? Not sure why 100 words are required - one word should be sufficient and that would be SCAM!
More Direct Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Direct Buy Membership - Poorly run business and a rip off! 
- Direct Buy - Class action lawsuit info 
- DirectBuy - 30-Day Trial Membership 
- Direct Buy - Awful everything 
- DirectBuy - Avoiding to deal with DirectBuy! 
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - I paid in full for warranty now company out of business due to unethical behaviour.
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Direct buy auto warranty
- DirectBuy - Office furniture
- Direct Buy - Household appliances
- Direct Buy Auto Warranty - Extended Warranty / Vehicle Service Contract