Direct Buy / Scam and cheating

Wondering why a direct buy member needs to shop around so much for things to find the best price- shouldn't direct buy's price be the best available since you are supposedly buying direct from the manufacturer and cutting out the middle man profit. Why should you have to go to retailers to see if they might be cheaper if you just paid $5000 to buy through the supposedly cheapest source? I'll keep my $5000 in my bank account- there really is a sucker scammed every minute isn't there? Not sure why 100 words are required - one word should be sufficient and that would be SCAM!

Va

Comments

• Da
      9th of Feb, 2009

Totally agree with the comments. DirectBuy is a SCAM and fraud. Their total price is no way close to what they claim in their marketing. I am planning to put together a class action lawsuit against them.

• Di
      19th of May, 2009

We agree that DirectBuy is a nightmare & scam!
    Help spread the word & get involved...
    A Federal Class Action lawsuit against DirectBuy has been filed by Izard Nobel LLP. Contact information is as follows
    Lead Attorney - Jeff Nobel
    email - jnobel@izardnobel.com
    toll free phone# - (800) 797-5499
    Please contact them so justice may prevail & we can get our hard earned money aka "membership fees" back. By joining us, you won't have to start another case & will get the same outcome.