Direc TV Receivers / equipment maintenance
Direct tv charges a monthly fee for each receiver you have in your home.In addition, they charge account termination fees.
I did not know however, that direct tv does not handle the continued maintenance on their receivers. If any of your receivers stop working, be prepared to fork over up to $300 each, to replace them. This is required in ignorance of the fact that you do not own this equipment (even if you purchased it) , and pay the monthly fees associated to them. So be sure to purchase their insurance for $6.00 a month. Yes, you must insure equipment that you do not own! I do not blame direct tv for this public dis-service; I blame the fcc. The fcc was created to protect consumers from unscrupulous behavior from these companies, but has their hand to far down the payoff jar and their heads too far up their own *-?@# to do anything about it! Proceed with caution.
More Direc TV Receivers Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - New Insatalled, Tech not show up
- DirecTV - Unable to get channel 5, NBC
- Direct TV - cable
- DirecTV - service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why. 
- Direct TV - customer service dept