Digitel — digitel internet speed is temporary
It never ends!!! They gave me five months of (almost) problem free connection. After complaining for the whole month of may... Took me 47 calls (1800-[protected]) and some 30 more calls to our local provincial help desks which there are 4!!!... That amount of effort in 30 days!!!... Finally paid for a fairly good connection for the months jun, jul, aug, sept and october!!!
5 months after... (nov.3, 2008) my seemingly good connection expired?!!!... It's like "ok, he's had enough... Let him begggg for it again!!!"
What's happening digitel? I've called numerous times the local desks and they've been exceptionally accommodating... Thanks to them... But I don't need phonepals (shoot me!)...
You have proven many times you can make my connection the way it should be (what I pay for)... Why can't you just let it be?... Why do I need to call when I need a speedy net... Fix for a day or two and back to slow again? You are driving me nuts with your temporary solution to my problem... Can"t you fix it once and for all? I know you can... Just like you've done 5 mos. Ago and years before!
I hate smartbro and you can't make me transfer to them... You should be thankful for that... And you can show me how thankful you are by fixing my problem...
I'm not asking for a rebate this time... Just give me what i'm supposed to be paying for! You can have my money if that's what you really cared about!... But, fix my connection!!!... And i'm not saying please!
Data no: [protected]
More Digitel Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services 
- PLDT Landlines - cannot make outgoing call and received in coming call 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet service
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet speed
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - no dial tone and poor internet connection
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - pldt home
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - wifi