Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Logo

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]

Having problems with Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]?

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 6, 2008. The latest review Property overruns with internet cable lines and pose hazard to our home. was posted on Aug 24, 2021. The latest complaint upgrade to pldt fibr 20 mbps was resolved on Jun 28, 2018. Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 491 reviews. Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] has resolved 51 complaints.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Customer Service Contacts

+63 28 888 171 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 172 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 173 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 187 (Directory Assistance)
Ramon Cojuangco Building, Makati Ave., Corner Ayala Ave., Legaspi Village, Makati City Metro
Manila
Philippines - 1200

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Customer Service. Initial Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]. Discuss the issues you have had with Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Complaints & Reviews, Page 10

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]pldt home fibr

We started out with poor DSL service then upgraded to "fiber" which in turn gave us worse internet service. Our service plan was P1299 for 3mbps, and this was not intermittent, then upgraded to 20mbps for P1899/mo with a 3yr contract, however, we receive service ranging from .05mbps to 5mbps on a daily basis. That's not even on peek hours. Basically, we'll be paying additional P600 in the course of 3yrs which totals to P21, 600 for service that is worse that our old one. Furthermore, when we called for a field tech to check on our connection, it turns out that our service was VDSL and not fiber. We feel extorted and we express our deepest disgust with their customer service.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]installation

PLDT has been one of the worst ISP, I submitted all the documents as compliance for the requirements and even paid for the activation fee. Unfortunately, for more than a month, PLDT is not installing the service. Calling their customer service is not even helpful, full of alibis regarding their service team. If you truly care for your customers you should do better than follow-ups and take some action.
    Conclusion: PLDT is no-no company if you are looking for an ISP.

4 Responses
        Mavic Manaba Jul 02, 2018

WHAT HAPPENED!!! I PAID MY APPLICATION FEE APRIL 21, 2018 AND UNTIL NOW NO RESPONSE!!! TRIED CALLING 171 BUT THERE IS NO OPTION TO FOLLOW UP EXISTING APPLICATION!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!

• Ov
        overworkunderpaid22 Jul 02, 2018

@Mavic Manaba Mavic, try to call the sub-contractor instead. In my area, it is ProTek and I called them directly and gave the job order number, my contact info and address and after few hours they arrived to install the fibr. I applied last March and the installation only took last month.

AngeloF Jun 21, 2018

Same here I already paid my activation fee but yet I don't receive any call from the installer.

• Ov
        overworkunderpaid22 Jun 21, 2018

@AngeloF Hi Angelo, the service installer just came to my house last week. What I did is that I call them directly, contacted the sub-contractor in my area and they installed the service the same day. I don't know why but there seems to be a problem with PLDT itself and not their service team.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]internet service

Hi! Our company Bacolod Oxygen Acetylene Gas Corporation located in Brgy. Alijis Bacolod City is primarily reliant on our internet connection as part of our daily operations. This particular service is vital in accomplishing our reports and other documents. Unfortunately, for the past few days, we have been experiencing a very slow internet connection. As speedtest.net result dictates, we only have.20-.40 mbps as connection speed. Before, test results show 2mbps or more. We really to have this fixed.

Tel # [removed]
      Acct # [protected]
      [removed] - AGM/QMR ([protected])

Respond

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — fraud/unauthorized service installation

Hi, Good Day! My name is Jennifer M. Lara. I would like to report an unauthorized service installation in...

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]landline and internet

I lost my phone and internet services on may 18, 2018 with pldt. The phone number is 9325146. Up to now, it is still not fix and I am not getting any update about the issue. I've been calling customer service almost everyday but not getting enough information about the issue. They can not even tell me when the issue will be fixed. I also have a neighbor who told me that they did not have any services for 4 months so they ended cancelling the account itself. I am still in contract with pldt, if the issue cannot be fixed then I want to terminate the contract without any contract breakage fee as they cannot even resolve the issue.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]new application

May 26, 2018. PLDT contractor Geno with phone number [protected]. We already had a service order since last week. The contractors went to have a site visit on Friday May 25, 2018. Since we were not there and only my house help was there, the left a contact number for us to call. Then on Saturday we called Geno on the number listed above and asked him what we need to do. He told us that we need to install a post where they can put the wires on. I ask him how much it would cost and he told me it would be P1800. All we need to do is give them the money and they will buy them. I told him we already bought a post where they can hang their lines but he said it's not the right one since it's supposed to be the standard one. But, if we will give the P600.00 we don't need to put up a post and they will be the one to find ways how to install it. Our house is around 45 meters away from the post with no trees to hinder the wires. Why do we need to set up a post?! And if they can find ways to install it without having to install a new post why do we need to give them extra P600.00?! I said it's too much. And he told me they will just call back and until now they haven't called back so we went to the office in Pagadian City. But they did nothing and only told us it's the technicians who know everything since they were the ones working in the field. I need a clear answer to this issue.

Respond

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]internet - on-off router/telephone no dial tone

PLDT Account No: [protected]
            Tel No: [protected]

Hi PLDT,
            For the longest time, i am complaining of your ON-OFF router and is getting worst everyday. This has been raised so many times for more than a year now. Sad to say the action is the same...call your customer care, reference number will be given, technician will be dispatch and for one day the service improved and the following day back again to normal...that's the never ending process of dealing with you guys.

For this year, in March my router has been changed with another unit...and again for one day, it become better and the following day back to normal.

You are only good at billing wherein, you made an automatic sending of text message monthly asking to pay the service. The most disappointing part is that, you did the automatic reminders for billing but you never bothered checking how efficient your service is. This is [censored]! We are keep on paying but we never fully use your service due to intermittent ON-OFF of your router...and taking time to connect your internet again. Shame on you guys!!!

Next problem: for one month, the telephone has no dial tone.

When do you think you will improve your service and made up of your shortcomings to your customer like me???my BP is getting elevated because of your [censored] services.

Regards,

PLDT Account No: [protected]

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]internet and customer service

I've been calling and sending emails to customer service for 3 weeks already about unstable internet connection and it is affecting my work. Then worse part, 5days on the latter NO Internet at all!!! No feedback received even if they kept on telling me to wait for feedback. They even said there's no deadline about the repair. Until my last 2 calls with them that they gave a deadline. However, still no improvement. No one came to our hose to check but when I applied, the next day I have the technical team to fix it. But not this case. Actually it becaame worse. Every 20 mins I don't have internet. Until i decided to cancel my subscription. Then they told me that i have a lock up period. That's totally stupid. So even if I cannot use the internet, I still have to pay. No way I'm going to pay for that!!!

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]unlimited plus landline

I wanted to complain about PLDT CS Supervisor that I spoke to May 20 in the landline department he told me that i will wait for 24 hours to have my landline activated. Until now, It's still not activated. I have been on hold currently and he is not talking to me. I hope this kind of people will not be employed by pldt. you dont give people false promises to shut them up.

unlimited plus landline

Respond

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — I am complaining about the services I got from this company since day 1

I just spent 2 hours with one of your supervisors in Makati named JD but unfortunately, i didnt get hi...

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]dsl unlimited plan 1299 for account number: [protected]

Hi,

I am Viral Desai using DSL service from PLDT for more than 18 months now. I have requested for disconnection since we are moving out of the country they are now asking for the Termination fee of php3897.

This is unacceptable since when I joined the service they did not informed me about any locking period. This is totally unappreciated behaviour and a cheating from pldt.

I have written many emails and hence now raising to this forum to help consumer from the hidden clauses for using the service.

Regards

Viral Desai

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]landline not working

It has been over a month that my landline has no dial tone. I have written to PLDT customer service and a trouble ticket was issued, TT [protected]. I have written follow up emails several times and the response is always the same, a technical team will investigate the matter. This morning two trucks of PLDT Service arrived in my neighborhood. However, to my dismay they only came to install a replacement tel cable for my neighbor. We both have no functioning landline and I do not understand why it is only my neighbor's phone that was fixed. The PLDT service crew has left with no sign they will be coming back. What does it take to get this PLDT landline fixed? I have been paying my monthly dues religiously but it seems I am wasting money for a non existent service.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]pldt fibre / internet

Initially, I requested for ADSL and was installed after 2 weeks but the internet connection keeps dropping out which most of the time it is not working. in 2 months of having ADSL, 2 technicians went to my place, the first one is blaming it to my internal wiring although he was able to make it work, after 2 weeks it stopped again. On the second visit, i ask to have a new line installed but the tech said it is with the main box and recommended to just upgrade to fibre. On that day, i request for an upgrade to fibre. The modem was installed yesterday and my wife was advised that within 2-3hours everything would be working but until now, it is not. I called pldt hotline several times but everytime i call they gave me a different story or would say they will have it expedite but nothing happened. The automated system says my account is temporary disconnected eventhough i paid the bill and even though i have not recieved a good service. No one is updating me. The operators i talked to seems doesnt know what they are doing. The one i talked to earlier says she would follow up for service to be installed w/o reading the system that ithas been installed. Im getting a run around here. I love to transfer service if not only with the ETF.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — migration to fiber

It has been 3 long weeks that I applied for migration from DSL to Fiber of PLDT. I applied online last April...

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]fiber upgrade

I called around 3rd week of February for a free fiber upgrade advertised to existing customers via their website. According to the CS rep, there is available port and the upgrade is possible. They told me they will create a Job order number so their technician will call me. I made a followup March 10, 2018 and had another CS rep assisted me and assured me there is available port and fiber upgrade is possible. He gave me temporary job order number [protected]. I patiently waited until I realized it was already two months since my last follow-up. I called the hotline again to follow-up on the status of my fiber application. To my dismay, the CS rep said there is no port available for the upgrade. How come there was no port available when the time I called they assured me this will push through? I didn't even receive a call or a text message from PLDT to relay the status of my concern. Their service really sucks! I won't renew anymore, better switch to Converge.

1 Response
                            Anjon Rull Leonardo May 10, 2018

I totally agreed with you Maics. Let us just hope they are looking at this website to see their flaws!

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]service and product

They told my parents that we are getting a FIBER UPGRADE yun pala DSL upgrade lang from 3mbps to 6mbps na up until now di namin ma feel; They took advantage of my parents who have availed the telpad plan also pati fam cam, yung fam cam sabi nila free installation we could call for assistance pero may bayad pala Php 1000.00/cam di man lang eto inexplain sa parents ko. False Advertisment! They even billed us sa 30-day free trial ng Cignal & Netflix dahil nag avail kami ng roku tv. Which is dapat hindi logic lang diba? Free trial nga.

1 Response
                              Anjon Rull Leonardo May 10, 2018

Giselle, I have the same issue with them. Have you at least tried to submit a complaint in DTI's website. There is an option to submit a complaint with NTC.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — upgrade/disconnecting a call

i applied for upgrade last 04/25/18 to fiber and i was told that my area is at " priority 1 " and then last...

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]application process is so slow and disorganized

Account #: [protected] Pauline Marie Quianzon

Has been incorrectly processed by your customer service reps. I've advised 3 weeks ago that new fiber boxes were installed in our area for each and every building of our area so the excuse that there are no available ports in the area is an excuse of a lazy bunch of folks. I spoke with the following reps:
                            Yohan // C135
                            Jordan //C427
                            Vivian//C305
                            Marie//C445
                            Ken
                            each and everyone advised me that an update will be provided in 24 to 48 hours. Lo and behold! it's been over 3 weeks but still no service order. This is so frustrating because that's the only internet provider in the area. If I had another choice, I would not have. This is getting out of hand and an action needs to be done ASAP.

2 Responses
                              • Xi
                                Xie Rui Ran May 28, 2018

I have the same issue. Contractors won't install the service unless I gave them something in return.

Anjon Rull Leonardo May 10, 2018

way Pauline, I had almost the same experience with PLDT. We can at least submit a complaint to NTC. I found a soing it through DTI's website.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]fiber connection installation / application

To whom it may concern,

Good day to you. I've been spending all my spare time to call customer service to make sure that the fiber application would push thru. But seems to be I already wasted so much time to have the fiber connection to be approved or installed. I did even provided a reference account number ([protected] ) with the phone number ([protected]) under the name (Kendrich Artificio Atienza) to the customer care as and example account that the fiber line connection is available and activated in our place to make sure its not an excuse that the line is not yet activated as per the representative in the san pablo branch informed my Sister and also for you to save a lot of time not to do a facility check since line is already activated and ready. My sister already provied all neccessary requirments to the said branch dated March 20th of this year.

Account number ([protected]) under the name of Mariejo Ann E. Avila is the account that was provided to me. Theres already an account So the question is, whats the hindrance? why are we not able to Install the line to our place? Why Cutsomer care or sales rep keeps on saying that We are creating a JO (job Order) so there would be a technician that would call you and inform you about the installation, as of now customer care or sale representative keeps on making a J.O. but no numbers or J.O. Numbers can be provided. Now its a simple request that we want, for our property to have fiber connection so we can be your customer.

Respond

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] — telpad delivered for free daw pero chinarge po kami

March 25 - delivery of tablet na libre daw Aprl 25 - tumaas ang bill ko ng 1, 149 Account number...