[Resolved] DHGate.com / wrist watch

Harrison, NY, United States

Let me first address this by stating that to say I am dissatisfied with your services would be an understatement. I can not even express how upset I am with your process. Your website claims that if items do not arrive as described a FULL refund will be processed. You claim to have refund guarantee- that's garbage!!!

I received a poor quality watch- a watch that I was tricked into thinking was AUTHENTIC; however I should have noticed the deal was too good to be true. The watch not only makes a loud ticking noise when worn, it also has very loud springs- it disrupts everyone in a quiet room. My main reason for this email is too address the SAFTEY CONCERN- I ALERTED YOU THAT THE WATCH BECOMES VERY HOT AND SMELLS LIKE BURNING. This concern of mine was ignored- you put my safety in line. I am debating on creating a formal compliment against DHGATE for selling dangerous items- ones which can serious injure someone at night.

I recommend that you put your company's profit to the side for a second, and prioritize my SAFTEY.

I expect to have the full amount refunded- I will let this event slide. However, if you refuses to cooperate, I will have to take further action. I am also going to bring the watch to an expert to see if this battery was even safe, and allowed to be mailed. If not, I will send a copy of the report. I prefer to not involve my credit card company and have to report you for selling a dangerous item- but the choice is up to you.

Kindest Regards.

• Resolution statement

• DHGate.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 18, 2017

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a refund on your order. Please send us the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to [protected]@dhgate.com .

Regards,