[Resolved] DHGate.com — they owe me money
I found this website and decided to check the reviews first. There was a lot of reviews and it was 50/50, many people were happy and many were disappointed. I decided to take a risk and placed my order. Bought a toy for my son and was promised fast delivery.
At the beginning nothing actually bothered me, customer support always replied, they replied to all of my questions and seemed friendly. But one day they contacted me and said that my order was cancelled because it was no longer available.
I asked for a refund and they said of course. Actually I never received my money back and one day these guys suddenly stopped replying. I have already reported them to BBB, left several bad reviews and I will not stop until I get my money back.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
DHGate.com Customer Care's Response · May 13, 2017
We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can assist you in getting a resolution.
Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to [protected]@dhgate.com .
Customer Service Center
More DHGate.com Complaints & Reviews
- DHGate.com - stay away from them 
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - payment verification failed 
- DHGate.com - fake cell phone scams 
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - card details
- DHGate.com - legit or not 
- DHGate - damaged item returned but never replaced
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - wigs
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - I ordered a coat on december 25 and haven't heard anything or received anything, it was a xxxlarge
- DHGate - service and refund 
- DHGate.com - small sizes