[Resolved] DHGate.comthey owe me money

I found this website and decided to check the reviews first. There was a lot of reviews and it was 50/50, many people were happy and many were disappointed. I decided to take a risk and placed my order. Bought a toy for my son and was promised fast delivery.
At the beginning nothing actually bothered me, customer support always replied, they replied to all of my questions and seemed friendly. But one day they contacted me and said that my order was cancelled because it was no longer available.
I asked for a refund and they said of course. Actually I never received my money back and one day these guys suddenly stopped replying. I have already reported them to BBB, left several bad reviews and I will not stop until I get my money back.

• Resolution Statement

• DHGate.com Customer Care's Response · May 13, 2017

Hi Kledd,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can assist you in getting a resolution.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to [protected]@dhgate.com .

Regards,