[Resolved] DHGate.com / men's sneakers
I ordered some jordans for my son the shoes are too small for him I contacted the seller and she told me that I could send them back and exchange them for a bigger size she said that it would cost 20 dollars and when I went to send them back they said it would cost $100 I'm not paying $100 to pay to ship shoes off the didn't even cost that much I keep trying to contact the seller and she will not respond she will not send me a return slip so that I can send the shoes back and I want to return or I'm going to contact a lawyer
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Updated by RonaldOrr, Nov 27, 2017
or contact the seller about the shoes that I purchased they are too small for my son and she said that it would cost 20 dollars for me to send them back I went to send them back to exchange them and they are trying to charge me a 100 dollars to send the shoes back to Hong Kong I'm not paying a 100 dollars for no shoes when I didn't even pay a I keep trying to connect with the seller and she will not response I want my refund and I want her to send me a slip so I can send the shoes back because she didn't send me a return slip and I want my money back or I'm going to contact a lawyer
DHGate.com Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2017
We checked your order and it shows that you have completed the order and released the payment to the seller even if you still have complaints with it. Please open an after-sale dispute for your order.
1) After logging in to your DHgate account, click "My DHgate" on the upper right corner.
2) Click "Completed”.
3) Find the order number.
4) Click "Open an After Sale Dispute".
5) Choose the Correct Reason for dispute, refund amount, upload evidences, add description then click “SUBMIT”.
• Please try to use a desktop computer to successfully upload the photos and submit the dispute. Your photos should be under 1mb in size. It is preferable to use Google Chrome/Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: [protected]@DHgate.com
Customer Service Center
More DHGate.com Complaints & Reviews
- DHGate.com - stay away from them 
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - payment verification failed 
- DHGate.com - fake cell phone scams 
- DHGate - 14k diamond ring 
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - card details
- DHGate - damaged item returned but never replaced
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - wigs
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - I ordered a coat on december 25 and haven't heard anything or received anything, it was a xxxlarge
- DHGate - service and refund 
- DHGate.com - small sizes