DHGate.compayment verification failed

S

All of the following orders were placed on one credit card — 10 were failed and 9 were accepted!!! Why???

Order NO:351186498 — The order was cancelled on 2018-05-11 21:05:02. Due to : Other
Order NO:351186497 — The order was cancelled on 2018-05-11 21:04:21. Due to : Other.
Order NO:350962185 — The order was cancelled on 2018-05-15 02:18:21.
Order NO:350962181 — The order was cancelled on 2018-05-13 02:06:28.
Order NO:350962182 — The order was cancelled on 2018-05-11 02:11:00.
Order NO:350962180 — The order was cancelled on 2018-05-11 02:10:55.
Order NO:350831801 — The order was cancelled on 2018-05-09 11:00:12.
Order NO:350831804 — The order was cancelled on 2018-05-09 11:00:14.
Order NO:350831800 — The order was cancelled on 2018-05-09 11:00:10.
Order NO:350831805 — The order was cancelled on 2018-05-09 11:00:11..

The following orders were accepted using the same credit card!!

Order NO:351226125 — Order has been shipped. Estimated delivery date is 2018-06-19 18:47:16.
Order NO:351226126 — Order has been shipped. Estimated delivery date is 2018-06-14 12:34:25
Order NO:351190315 — Order has been shipped. Estimated delivery date is 2018-06-15 13:36:18.
Order NO:351190314-Order has been shipped. Estimated delivery date is 2018-06-14 10:54:20
Order NO:351051807 — Order has been shipped. Estimated delivery date is 2018-06-06 21:08:20.
Order NO:350962183 — Order has been shipped. Estimated delivery date is 2018-06-19 01:01:18.
Order NO:350962184 — Order has been shipped. Estimated delivery date is 2018-06-09 09:00:19
Order NO:351604600 — our item(s) will be shipped before 2018-05-21 21:39:40.
Order NO:351604601 — Your item(s) will be shipped before 2018-05-24 21:39:44.

As of 2018-05-15 11:29 AM EST I have sent three emails to [protected]@dhgate.com. Each email has a copy of the front and back of my credit card pasted onto or attached to the email. And still my orders are cancelled due to Payment Verification Failed. And when I inqure I get another email from safetycenter telling to send copies of my credit card.

RESOLVED

• Updated by Sam Jones · May 16, 2018

At this in my business relationship with DHgate I have learned this. You place an order they charge your card instantly. Then they they cancel the order and send you two emails. The first one says that the refund is in progress. The second one says that it has been completed. However, when you check your registry you do not see any refunds? So the next emails says that refunds take 10 to 15 days. After that you may or may not get a response to your emails.
    But there is something that works in thier favor. Their geographic location so can you sue them? Can you bring criminal charges against them? more than likely all that you caneber do is file complaints. Unfortunately, at that point it is far, far too late.

• DHGate.com's response · May 20, 2018

Hi Sam,

Here are the possible reasons for the cancellation of your orders.

1. All credit cards that have been used for the first time in the website.
    2. Credit cards that do not match the account holder's name.
    3. Shipping address of the account holder does not match with the billing address on the card.
    4. There are some inconsistent information submitted during the payment process that did not match the credit card information.
    5. Orders with large amount
    6.Multiple Payment failures
    7.Suspicious transactions
    8. Credit card charge back

Usually, your refund will be completed by your bank within 10-15 working days. Please contact your card issuing bank to check in their reversal system whether there is a refund record from China in USD. If not, please request your card issuing bank to contact (VISA/AMEX/MASTERCARD) to check the record.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: [email protected]

Regards,
    Riane
    Customer Service Center
    DHgate.com

Marjan Ro Feb 20, 2021

I purchase 26 items and i paid 1800 dollars and it shows me risk of verification and no one respond me

• Le
    Leighton O'Brien Feb 02, 2021

I have the same problem, I purchased many times with my credit card and I just made another ordered and pending payment verification. The money has already deducted from my credit card but telling me to verify my credit card? I'd rather cancle all my orders. I would rather go to buy from other site; aliexpress or alibaba which are selling thecsame [email protected]

• Da
    Davey Dave Mason Dec 10, 2020

For 6 days its been failing my card transactions. I have emailed [email protected] 50 times. Provided copies of my credit card. 20 hours on the line with customer service. still no one has got back to me and the verification button does not do anything. This is ridiculous. All my holiday shopping ruined. Treating loyal customers like this is horrible. You should be ashamed of yourselves

• Ro
    Rossini Aguilar Nov 30, 2020

I am having a problem as well. I tried to order something, and I already sent them my card info through the [email protected], but until now, they have not replied, and when J tried to put in my order, it keeps on saying payment verification failed.

• As
    Asmk Nov 22, 2020

I have placed a order in its awaiting for verification, It already took so much to convince my parents to buying the product online and having problems with the card will make my life a living hell .please help me fix this problem.

• Ni
    Nickykat lou Jul 29, 2020

And another [protected]

• Ni
    Nickykat lou Jul 29, 2020

I keep trying to place orders and it says it’s failed can you confirm no money has been taken!??! Why is this happening?!?! [protected]

• Te
    Terria Clark Jul 29, 2020

I’m having the same issue, payment failure...and I’m using the same card I’ve been using for years...my bank says nothing is wrong on there end what do I do

• Ko
    Kondraskimike Feb 13, 2020

I keep trying to place orders and they keep getting payment verification. The stuff i really want fails and the crap i dont want always goes thru. I still have 9 things waiting to be shipped but i think im canceling all of my orders today. Got all my credit cards maxxed trying to place these orders but they take money immediately just to cancel and then it takes a week to get it back on my cards. 4 credit cards all the same deal. Kondraskimike is my dhgate account. Someone look into it. Or im gonna cancel all my orders just so i can dispute any charges. Bcuz at this point i dont know what they refunded and what they didnt. So after spending hours trying to figure this out. I also have to spend time seeing what money they still owe me. But if i cancel all orders. It wont be hard to figure out

DHgate2004 Feb 28, 2020

@Kondraskimike Hi Kondraskimike,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

• Kr
    Kristi Wigger Nov 23, 2019

I have 3 orders to totalling $275.00 pending payment verification. I understand reason for doing but it's been 3 days. This should not take this long!!!

DHgate2004 Nov 28, 2019

@Kristi Wigger Hi Kristi Wigger,

• To
    Tom1dffgggtt Aug 02, 2019

Dh gate is not telling the truth. I placed a big order with my new debit card because my old one expired and they gave me a big hassle about it. They suspended my account because half the order came from fake merchants and they didn’t want to deal with the situation. Ended up refunding half of my money from the order which is a rip off by itself. Used to do a lot of business with them but they have proven to be almost 100% incompetent of acting like human beings. Beware of this company! Multiple times they wanted me to submit debit cards to them, front and back. Seems dishonest since all somebody wants to do is order a few products. They are hiding something. Stay away.

DHgate2004 Aug 09, 2019