[Resolved] Dental Works / wrong bill

1 Skokie, IL, United States

Unfortunately my husband and I were patients at Dental Works Skokie in December of 2017. What happens is that the clinic didn't submit the X-rays requested from our insurance to cover the dental expenses and the clinic keeps sending us invoices as if we had to pay for a mistake they made.
We're in August and since January I made countless phone calls and spoke to managers who granted me that it was their fault and they'd submit our documents to the insurance and we should just ignore the invoice because they added a note in the system about it.
Now the last invoice says it has been over 90 days and probably they'll hit out credit negatively.

• Resolution statement

• Dental Works Customer Care's Response, Aug 30, 2018

Dear Lucilla,
    If the dental office has not been able to resolve your billing concerns, please contact our Patient Quality Assurance Department by calling 866-892-9274.
    Thank you.