Delta Sky Miles American Express Card (Dsmec) / customer cheating
Hello Complaint Dept.,
I opened an account with Delta Sky Miles American Express Card (DSMEC) and was not informed that when I miss a payment, my account would be closed. I missed one payment in November 2007 and my account closed December 2007. My interest rate also increased very high.
The main reason I applied for this card in the first place was the attraction of the sky miles. I had not been with American Express for a very long time, but was accumulating sky miles. I knew I had a very important trip to take this February and was anticipating that the sky miles from this card would help. But I was not able to use the sky miles when I wanted to. I was informed that there is no way to restore the account. I am very upset and frustrated with American Express and feel like I was cheated.
Is there anything the government can do to help? Is this a way American Express or other credit card do to cheat customers? What can I do to stop this kind of scam from credit card corporations? .
More Delta Sky Miles American Express Card (Dsmec) Complaints & Reviews
- American Express - canceled card with no notice 
- American Express - debt collection 
- American Express - interest rate increase 
- Your Centurion Card - fraud 
- American Express - penalty for paying bill early 
- American Express - credit card/ my account was closed without my permission
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - american express - car hire mileage [ref: 180222-004261]
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - trip id: 2471-8267; return flight
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - amex travel
- American Express - Awful employees