Delta Airlines / flight errors, lost baggage

1 139 sorrow parrerson rd, Colbert, GA, United States
Phone: 706-255-6896

I recently purchaced a ticket online on 12-15-2010. When I checked in luggage and boarding pass the night before online like requested, I did not realize the ticket I received was for the incorrect time until I was at my gate. I was given a seat on my correct flight(delta 1088) and was assured by three delta assistants that my baggage was going to be at the airport that my flight was changed to. When I got to baggage claim my luggage was not there. Customer service said they had make a mistake and that my luggage was never put on my new flight. I was also told they would call when my luggage was found. It is now a day later and I have heard from no one. Not only is it very inconvenient not to have any of my clothes, but I also have several very important medications that I am not able to take. It has done nothing but cost me more money(for emergency refills on my RX) and I feel I need some type of compensation for this. I am requesting the $50.00 that I had to pay to change my flight and no charge on baggage fee on my return flight. I am very dissapointed with Delta's customer's service and lack of concern for a customer who has been flying with Delta for over twenty years. My nephew flew TranAir and came to Minnesota from Georgia without any complications. If I recieve no compensation I will be leaving Delta and recommending others to do the same on my Facebook profile!