Delta Airlines / Bad experience
I recently flew Delta airlines from New York to Las Vegas. The plane had a video entertainment system with a touch screen menu. At first I thought it would be great to have this on a long flight.
Playing the games requires tapping on the screen. The problem is that the screen is the back of your seat. Mine in this case.
I endured hours of the man behind me banging on the back of my seat before asking him very politely to stop. He refused and the flight attendant said the man has the right to play and there was nothing he could do.
More Delta Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - Selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta - Delta Skymiles Redemption 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta Airlines - Skymiles reinstatement policy 
- Delta Air Lines - travel companion pass fraud
- Delta Air Lines - Phone Call with Supervisor
- Delta Air Lines - pilot scott w smith
- Delta Airlines - unethical and fraudulent behavior 
- Delta Air Lines - items taken out of my luggage on my return flight from pdx