Delta Airlines / delta airlines are liars and they ripped me off!
On 10/15/2006 my Father died. That was near when my wife and I planned a flight.
We were assured that we could reschedule with a copy of a death certificate. That certificate was faxed to My Lynn Duncan at least four times in the last ten weeks.
To date I have emailed, called, faxed so often they must think I am nuts. But nobody calls back even though when we call a voice reassures us THIS time they will.
Our only contact from Delta was from ï»¿Michael Barzey a manager in "Customer Care" saying they never received my Dads death certificate. I faxed and emailed it again....probably into a black hole.
Delta Airlines are liars and they RIPPED ME OFF!!
More Delta Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - Selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta - Delta Skymiles Redemption 
- Delta Air Lines - Changing name on skymiles account 
- Delta - changed the flight times
- Delta Air Lines - baggage fee charged to us
- Delta Air Lines - travel companion pass fraud
- Delta Air Lines - Phone Call with Supervisor
- Delta Air Lines - pilot scott w smith