Delta Airlines / dumb employees at delta check-in
Delta hires ###s. I was at the Austin Airport this morning - my niece was returning to Italy and most likely I will not see her for two years or so. I asked the Delta people at check-in to please, please issue me a pass so I could go with her at the gate and see her board the plane. It really meant a lot to me. They repeatedly said no, because my niece is neither under eighteen, nor disable, nor old. Even th security guard agreed with me that they were being ###s. I certainly do not look like a terrorist, and the issue of "crwoding the gates" was non existent because it was before 5am!!
Delta needs to sto hiring brainless order-takers that act like a herd of dumb sheeps and are incapable of making an exception even when it perfectly ok to do so.
I will go oiut of my way to boicott Delta from now on.
More Delta Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta Air Lines - changing name on skymiles account 
- Delta - delta skymiles redemption 
- Delta Air Lines - pilot scott w smith
- Delta Airlines - frustration
- Delta Air Lines - do not ever fly delta, stupid at its peak 
- Delta Airlines - stolen lost items 
- Delta Airlines - customer service! negligence