Delta Airlines / terrible experience
I fly regularly. Lately, when I make a reservation, Delta does not permit me to make a seat selection. I am told I cannot as I 'might' get upgraded to first class. Then the day of the flight, the flight is magically full, and everyone else has been able to select seats, so I am left with the worst seat on the aircraft and no one can 'do' anything about it. I am told, 'Gee there is nothing we can do. It should not have happened, Customers are out first concern, have a nice day.'
This is how they treat preferred customers who spend lots of time in their aircraft and spend hundreds of thousands of dollar with them?
I would be better off just getting the lowest fare. They treat me just as poorly but for less.
More Delta Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta - delta skymiles redemption 
- Delta Air Lines - changing name on skymiles account 
- Delta Air Lines - delta sky miles
- Delta Air Lines - a recent flight delay 
- Delta Air Lines - luggage
- Delta Air Lines - supervisor at the check in
- Delta Air Lines - lack of cutomer service when plane is cancelled