Delta Air Lines — standby rip off
Michah Wartell ripped me off. I was intending to purchase 2 year round standby unlimited tickets for $1500 each, total $3, 000. I gave him $200 to get access to see if it was real before giving him the full $3, 000. He refused to give me log in information or anything at all to confirm it was real. He stole my money and has not responded to return it. I filled a police report and they are doing a full investigation. All I wanted was my money back. But so be it, I will fight in court for it instead since he will not respond.
it was there product being offered. I want my $200 back from the scam that was stolen. I want Michah to return my money.
it was their product being offered. they should know about the scam . I want others to not be ripped off by Michah. I want my money back from him.
More Delta Air Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta Air Lines - changing name on skymiles account 
- Delta - delta skymiles redemption 
- Delta Air Lines - pilot scott w smith
- Delta Airlines - frustration
- Delta Air Lines - do not ever fly delta, stupid at its peak 
- Delta Airlines - stolen lost items 
- Delta Airlines - customer service! negligence