Dell / 21 day return policy
Dell has the most ridiculous 21 day return policy ever.
First of all, the 21 days start from the "ship date", so if your package is traveling to you for 5 days, you now have 16 days to try it. Add to that a couple of deliver attempts (my case), and you lost 10 days already, BEFORE you could try the damn computer. Now if you were silly enough to buy it as a gift for someone else and they use it for a bit over a week, you are OVER the 21 days. Now you are on your own because Dell keeps referring to the "policy" and there is nothing they can do.
Moral of the story, DON'T BUY FROM DELL.
More Dell Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - customer service for tech support
- Dell - ridiculous customer dealing by customer service manager canada
- Dell - inspiron 15-3558
- Dell - dell inspiron 15 i7 laptop
- Dell - warranty