Dell Vastro 1500 / Theft. on TC
This is Varaprasad Giddi from Pune, Maharastra.
Sir I am the citizen of Andhra Pradesh, and I come from the district called East Godaveri. P.Gannavaram. Sir I have been studying in Pune, Maharastra.
Sir recently when I came home for the Christmas vacation, and while I was coming back to Pune in the running train somebody robbed my belongings and in the baggage I have my laptop also which is Rs 50,000 of worth. I complained but nobody responded to my complaint. I was traveling from Rajahmandry to Pune in Konark Express 1020, S7 on 7th of January, it was Monday morning between 4 to 5:30 am some robbers cut the chain and robbed all my belongings in that baggage I have important documents also. I strongly believe that the TC of that train also involved in it. Kindly help me I have none to contact. Please take my request into consideration. I will be thankful to the government of Andhra Pradesh and to you all. I will be glad to give you required information.
More Dell Vastro 1500 Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - laptop hardly works 
- Dell - service contract
- Dell - new purchase of xps 8930 
- Dell - dell latitude 5480 notebook / service request: 964389212 
- Dell - service tag 11w1b02 ref. number 964469643