Dell Studio 1737 / continual problems

CO, United States Review updated:

I thought I was purchasing a good computer from a reputable company. I liked the larger screen and the keypad on the keyboard. Problem is/was, that Windows Vista 64 is not a very good .. check that .. is in fact a VERY BAD operating system. I purchased Windows 7 after having to reinstall Vista several times and going through multiple blue screens of death along with many driver updates and Windows updates. Nearly every single time Windows did an update, I had the blue screen causing many hours of reloading etc. I am sooooo frustrated with this thing (not even a year old yet!!) that I am considering taking a gun to blow it away on video and sending this video to Dell in hopes that they'll get the idea that I'd never purchase another machine of any type from them .. in fact I am very likely to become a lifetime member of the NEVER PC AGAIN club and go get a MAC Book. There's a computer company that has product you can trust and depend on. I went to a job interview with this stupid Dell piece of ___ I thought I had the issues resolved, following the installation of Windows 7 and re-installing only MS Office .. nothing else!! It crapped out while at the interview. How disappointing!! I was embarassed in front of what could have been my new employer. NEVER BUY A DELL ... for that matter, NEVER BUY ANY MORE MICROSOFT SOFTWARE!!! MAC is the only way to go.

Comments

• Dr
      2nd of Mar, 2010

Is there any fix for this? Dell wasn't any help, all they did was SHUT OFF my updates