Dell Studio 1737 / continual problems
I thought I was purchasing a good computer from a reputable company. I liked the larger screen and the keypad on the keyboard. Problem is/was, that Windows Vista 64 is not a very good .. check that .. is in fact a VERY BAD operating system. I purchased Windows 7 after having to reinstall Vista several times and going through multiple blue screens of death along with many driver updates and Windows updates. Nearly every single time Windows did an update, I had the blue screen causing many hours of reloading etc. I am sooooo frustrated with this thing (not even a year old yet!!) that I am considering taking a gun to blow it away on video and sending this video to Dell in hopes that they'll get the idea that I'd never purchase another machine of any type from them .. in fact I am very likely to become a lifetime member of the NEVER PC AGAIN club and go get a MAC Book. There's a computer company that has product you can trust and depend on. I went to a job interview with this stupid Dell piece of ___ I thought I had the issues resolved, following the installation of Windows 7 and re-installing only MS Office .. nothing else!! It crapped out while at the interview. How disappointing!! I was embarassed in front of what could have been my new employer. NEVER BUY A DELL ... for that matter, NEVER BUY ANY MORE MICROSOFT SOFTWARE!!! MAC is the only way to go.
More Dell Studio 1737 Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- Dell - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!