Dell / ripped off
I was just ripped off by Dell. Can anyone recommend a course of action ofr recourse?
The Dell laptop we have is not keeping charge, we call Dell they tell us we need a new battery ofr the laptop, we purchase the new battery at at price of $192, we call them within the week after we received it and let them know the battery is still not charging the laptop, so they tell us we now need an adapter. Since their price was too high we bought an adapter elsewhere and tried that, we tried it ofr awhile but still does not work. When we called Dell back to tell them nothing is working and we want to return the $192 battery they sold us on they said it is past the return policy period of 21 days, I told them we called the week we got ti to let Dell know it does not work. They said the phone call on record was about an adapter. So they lied or never logged in why we called about the battery not working. Bottom line now they will not exchange or return the battery that is absolutely useless to us now.Never worked, and is a trash product just like the rest of Dell products.
Question: what recourse do I have?
More Dell Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- Dell - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!