Dell / Inspiron 3475 AIO

I purchased this computer online back in April. I have had many issues with it. I was not able to get it set up right away due to an insane schedule. By the time I got it set up and used it enough to know it has many issues it was past the 30 day return period. I have spent multiple hours on the phone with tech support, only to have the issues persist. I have also spent many hours trouble shooting on my own. This is a brand new computer that is 100% useless to me. It will not even run Support Assist.

Dell will not offer any other recourse to my situation except to offer more phone support.

I spent too much money on this computer and some expensive software (Cyber Link Photo Director and peripherals) to help me with my photography hobby. Due to the malfunction of the computer the software is useless as well.

I have 20+ e mails to and from Dell in an attempt to resolve this issue.

I don't know what else to do.

St
Aug 3, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      3rd of Aug, 2018

the support assist is mostly a bloat ware waste of space
    only usefull feature is when you register it will have a option to send in reports of any issues
    as for the phone support they are useless ( there in india) they know nothing beyond there script and often tell you the wrong things while boasting they are "microsoft trained" insert laugh
    there nothing more than paid seat warmers
    advice I would give is to make sure your driver etc.. are up to date
    goto dell site and install the dell update feature and let that run
    would also get windows up todate
    proberly done all this

would also run the system file checker