Dell / inspiron 3475 aio
I purchased this computer online back in April. I have had many issues with it. I was not able to get it set up right away due to an insane schedule. By the time I got it set up and used it enough to know it has many issues it was past the 30 day return period. I have spent multiple hours on the phone with tech support, only to have the issues persist. I have also spent many hours trouble shooting on my own. This is a brand new computer that is 100% useless to me. It will not even run Support Assist.
Dell will not offer any other recourse to my situation except to offer more phone support.
I spent too much money on this computer and some expensive software (Cyber Link Photo Director and peripherals) to help me with my photography hobby. Due to the malfunction of the computer the software is useless as well.
I have 20+ e mails to and from Dell in an attempt to resolve this issue.
I don't know what else to do.
More Dell Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - inspiron 15-3558
- Dell - dell inspiron 15 i7 laptop
- Dell - warranty
- Dell - order cancelled by dell and no refund
- Dell - dell financial services