Dell Computers / laptop damaged during a dell personell doing maintenance

I had a dell laptop damaged during a dell personell doing maintenance, which a screw is appear to be broken, which appear to me caused by poor quality screw or poor quality service.

The customer service in here classified this as a physical damage which did not commit to follow-up, no matter it is proper or non-proper use.

We are buying numerous laptop from Sony, IBM, etc. It is first time I hear people reasoning like that.

Worse the customer service have very bad attitude. She assume herself in suppreme power that no one can challenge, I'd never met a customer care with that service attitude.

Worse than that, when I do complain to dell, the person who handle it is still the customer service. I thought about complain to the US site, after I browse the internet, I thought it's gonna end in nowhere because same complaint always route back to the person who handles it.

Now, I thought the best way to complain is to tell every of our customer to stay away from Dell. (We are doing IT strategy consulting for big corporates) And tell the local PC magazines and post to every forum, making sure everyone I know to stay away from Dell. Aim, simple, people with bad customer service should not survive in the market. I'll try to make sure that happen because it will be fair for people like IBM and Sony who perform satisfactory service.

Damage Resulting

Nil, I can get my engineers to fix it within an hour. At most scraping 8 dell we purchase last year. Compare with what dell gonna loss, I guarantee it is nothing.

N  28th of Nov, 2008 by
Dear Sir,
we have 4 nos of dell pc. but now 2 no pcs monitor not working. please send engenier or exchange it urgently.

Dell Logo Dell