Deel Volkswagon - Miami, FL / shady tactics for "repairs"
I brought my fiance's 2002 jetta in for a scheduled tune-up and routine oil change in May of 2009. When the dealership called me, they informed me that whomever did the last oil change (speculated Jiffy Lube), had damaged the oil pan to the point they would not perform the oil change until it was repaired because they did not want to be responsible if it was permanently damaged.
I was unable to reach my fiance and hesitantly authorized the "repair" of $600+.
Two hours later, my fiance informed me that she had gotten her last oil change at the very professional and trustworthy VW dealer in Altamonte Springs.
Of course, the repair was already in process when I brought the matter to the service consultant's attention and there was nothing I could do. (He offered to show me the damaged part but at that point, I had no way of knowing if the part was from my vehicle or not)
So...I have to eat the over $1500.00 total bill for a tune-up and routine maintenance visit but I WILL submit this review among others and stress to EVERY person that can hear my voice to NEVER buy or service a car from this dealership.
DO NOT TRUST THIS BUSINESS!
More Deel Volkswagon - Miami, FL Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - services are terrible..
- Volkswagen - dgs failure and vw goodwill claim declined...
- Volkswagen - armrest and electric windows armrest
- Volkswagen - car warranty and air conditioning filters
- Volkswagen - volkswagen golf discontinued engine