DecorMyEyes/Sunglasses / Scam, Selling Waste Product/Defective Merchandise

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-995-9373

I ordered a pair of Ray Ban Sunglasses (with free shipping). When I received the sunglasses, the frame was already damaged, I called DecorMyEyes immediately, they told me to send it back and they were going to exchange it, (they also promised, that they were going to refund the return shipping cost: $9.83, never happened) I sent it back the same day.
Meanwhile Stanley Bolds sent me an e-mail, claimed that their products are exactly as pictured, 100% authentic, brand new and wanted me to read the testimonials, reviews on their website. Certainly you can not find/leave any negative feedbacks on their website due to their controlling.

When they received my sunglasses, Stanley Bolds claimed that the item was 100% perfect and there was nothing wrong with that. Come on, why would I want to exchange my sunglasses for the same model if they are 100% perfect, that is just insane! He still refuses to admit selling me defect of quality product! I believe the reason why he did not wanted to admit the fault and exchange the sunglasses, because they are selling only manufacturing WASTE PRODUCTS!

Finally when I managed to talk to his manager, Jessica. She said if I wanted to buy an original, quality product, I should have bought it at retail stores, not from them, not through the internet. I was shocked. Thank you very much, now it is clear to me, the reason why their price is below the average retail price, because they are selling DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS! If I had known it, I would have never purchased those low quality sunglasses from DecorMyEyes. After all I also question the authenticity of their products.

When I claimed to refund all my money back, they hung up on me. They refunded ONLY 63% OF MY MONEY( they charged me 20% restocking fee, their free shipping cost me $17.36, plus they never refunded my return shipping costs). They should change their slogan, instead of 100% satisfaction or money back, you should read on their website 0% SATISFACTION AND 63% MONEY BACK!
DO NOT TRUST DECORMYEYES.COM, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM or they going to RIP YOU OFF, as they have done to me! SOMEBODY PLEASE DO SOMETHING TO CLOSE DOWN THEIR BUSINESS!

Comments

• Ka
      1st of Apr, 2009

I almost bought a pair from them.. thanks for the heads up!

• Le
      10th of Apr, 2009

I had a horrible experience with Stanley and this company, don't ever buy from them!!!

• Le
      10th of Apr, 2009

Stanley was horrible to deal with. I tried to cancel my order and they negotiated with me to send me the order with a $50 check as a kind of refund. I agreed and never got the check. When I complained, Stanley became abusive. I disputed the charge with PayPal and they closed it without doing anything although I had all the documentation on email. Then Stanley started emailing me. He's a scary, scary man. I wish I'd never heard of this company. I wish someone would take action against them. It was a horrible experience.

• Up
      27th of Aug, 2009

ditto to everything said on this original post and all comments tied to it. In addition, beware. Recently I was the victim of credit card identity theft. My almost certain hunch...Stanley Bolds is also making money selling peoples credit card numbers. How do I come to this hunch? I used my Healthcare FSA card to purchase my prescription eyewear from Bolds. It is the ONLY place where I have used that card outside of reputable doctors offices and my local pharmacy. It immediately gets denied if it's trying to be used for anything beside healthcare products or services. I was lucky. You may not be as lucky.