Days Inn Wyndham Birmingham / manager extremely rude and room
The room smelled and we wanted to lay by the pool. Manager told us no that it was against the law to open it till May 10. But he could at night. Because there were weeds around it. He yelled at my sister and told us to leave and go to another hotel. Then he had the ladies from the laundry hand pick the weeds in the hot sun after calling me and telling me the maintenance man was doing it. I have pictures. I had paid with Priceline or I would have left. Also before I booked I called and asked how close they were to the venue we were going to. We were advised within 2 miles. It was on the other side of town. Cost is over 50 bucks for taxis. I will never go there again. And maybe never Days Inn. I was very upset and disappointed. Also, there was a dog outside below us where obviously someone either lives there or stays a lot. Because, the grass is gone where he barks and runs. I'm not normally scared of dogs but he seemed aggressive.
More Days Inn Wyndham Birmingham Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn by Wyndham Oklahoma City/Moore - customer service 
- Days Inn, Indiana PA - filthy hotel! no running water!
- Days Inn - hotel
- Days Inn San, Diego CA. 92108 - deplorable, mold infested room
- Days Inn - lack of communication