Days Inn / theft of ipad from my room

Lumberton, NC, United States Review updated:

I had been staying at the Days Inn on Roberts Avenue in Laurelton, NC for business.
I returned to my hotel to fid that my suitcase had been gone thru and my iPad was missing. it was not left out in plain sight, someone rifled thru my belongings and stole it.
I reported it to the front desk and called the Pembroke Police.
we completed a police report complete with the serial number of the device and my personal information.
I have made repeated calls to this hotel and am being told a manager will get back to me.
Even an office form the Police Dept. has called me to say he has not received and return call from the hotel.
Although they management says the housekeeping staff has been with them for 23 years, and they would check the room keys to see who was in my room last I have heard nothing! I checked out of the hotel and still no calls concerning the theft. I am sure they are hoping I forget about it but you can't tell me that this is the way Days Inn does business every day?
it's like oh well not our problem, nothing we can do or say!
I expect to be contacted and reimbursed to some extent!
This hotel and their staff leave a lot to be desired and I can't help but wonder if this has happened more than once there!

Em
Jun 23, 2016

Comments

•   Jun 24, 2016

The police have a report. It is out of the hotel's hands now. It sucks, but any reimbursement will not come from the hotel it will come if they police find the thief and a judge orders restitution.

Jul 24, 2017

@Wine Is Good I'm convinced your an owner. Are you enjoying her Ipad?

Jul 24, 2017

Trust me, my work history is better then working at Day's Inn scamming people. I stayed in one of your hotel's. In S.C. I ran, ran away like the "little boy " you claim I am. How do you think I know how nasty that chain is? Stooping to my level? Your the one who reply's to your own fake profiles.

•   Jul 25, 2017

@donnabsd I'm convinced you are an idiot. I have a job and I can afford my own Ipad, not that I would ever own one since I am not an APPLE fan. But continue on with your assumptions. I posted a factual account of what will happen with the report. If you want to imagine stupid [censor], I can't stop you.

Jul 24, 2017

You clearly are a very delusional and mentally unstable silly little boy/girl/it? what ever you pretend to be each day. It is very apparent you where abused and neglected, and have mother issues, thus now feeling the need to do the same. She must have dropped you on your head as you are clearly demented. Stop being a pu##y keyboard warrior, and get off the internet. Does your parole officer know that you are on here harassing people under numerous names, silly little mentally unstable boy??