Days Innseth

I am a guest and have been a guest numerous times at days inn in attalla alabama on Cleveland ave and the staff makes you feel unwelcome and uncomfortable. I was at the pool and they came out and asked if I was a guest and gave me dirty look like I was lying and then they come knocking on our door trying to see who was in the room with me and I told her and apparently she didn't believe me because she had to look in my room. And when I left the room and came back they had came into the room, emptied my trash, and turned my air conditioner off...

Ni
May 30, 2018

Comments

• El
      Jun 01, 2018

Yes! We are at days inn now In South Carolina and they have been the same way. For us to have been here for over a week and a good amount of money has been spent they are being very rude! Coming to room constantly and when the front desk or house keeping comes they don’t knock say house keeping or anything they just come on in!! And a few days ago I left to run to gas station and left the do not disturb sign on the door and told housekeeping the room is fine and to not come in. When I got back she was walking out of our room and when she saw me her face looked worried ( she knew she had messed up!) when I entered the room my drawers were open and clothes has been gone through, also my medicine ( which is a controlled substance) that was in a pill holder in night stand was on the bed, open, and pills were missing. When I approached the housekeeping maid and questioned her she got an attitude, would not answer me, and walked away as I was questioning her. When I told management about the room situation and medicine being missing he told me (with an attitude) that I should not have left it in the room if I was worried about it being stolen. I should not have to worry about leaving my belonging in a room that is locked. The staff should not touch my belongings in the first place!!! I know not to leave money or something like that in a room. It’s common sense but as far as my clothes and such I shouldn’t have to feel like I have to pack it up and take it with me when I run to the store for 20 minutes! Rude staff! No privacy!! No wonder it has such bad reviews and the parking lot is always empty! Get it together days inn! It doesn’t deserve even half a star!!!