Days Inn / services

I stayed at Days Inn Columbus Airport the address is 750 Stelzer Road, Columbus, Ohio 45822. The dates were April 12-15. I have a lot of problems with the stay.
1. There was a fire on April 13 at 4:00 am in a electrical closet across the hall from my room. The fire alarm had to go off twice and me calling the front desk before the fire department was called.
2. I mentioned twice to the front desk people that my stuff smelled like smoke from the fire. They not once offered to clean things up or helped to make things right.
3. It is now April 16th my $400 dollars worth of luggage is ruined from smoke damage that now I need to replace.
4. They did give me a new room, but the bathroom toilet did not work correctly I reported that to them. It still wasn't fixed correctly so whenever I had to go to the restroom I had to go all the way to the first floor to use the bathroom.
5. My 2nd day in the new room I didn't receive any new bathroom towels so I had to go to the front desk to get some so I could take a shower till I did.
I would like to get my money back for at least the first night also I would like to also have my luggage replaced. As of right now I will not be doing any business with this Days Inn.

Days InnDays Inn