Days Inn / san jose international airport - filthy and no security

I have stayed at this Days Inn 4 times in the last month. Never again. This time it was downright scary. I'm referring to 2/29/2016. Room 408.

FILTHY--I walked in, the heater and A/C didn't work and it was cold. The vents were filled with what looked to be cereal. I went to the front desk to tell them and their answer was to give me another blanket. Then I went back up to the room with the rest of my things and went to put some soda in the refrigerator. Bad idea--it was filled with dirty towels. Because of the response I got the first time from the front desk, I just shut the refrigerator door and decided to live with it. Then I moved the chair to watch TV. The chair was filthy and I had to put a towel on it to not dirty my clothes, and under the chair looked like it had never been vacuumed and what looked to be mold was growing in the corner. I would have walked out, but it's convention week in San Jose and finding another hotel would have been impossible. So I decided to just deal with it and go to sleep early.

At around 8:30 p.m. I was awoken by a staff member yelling at someone to "Leave, you can't be there. I'm calling the police." This yelling went on for about a half an hour. I guess some homeless person was trying to bed down on the grassy area between the hotel and the freeway. At around 9:30 p.m. the staff member and another person came out and started yelling again for this person to move or they would call the police. Call the police already--although it's technically not Days Inn property so I'm not sure what the police could do.

Even scarier was at 5:30 a.m. when I got a knock on my door and a guy saying "Security." I called down to the desk and asked if they had security, I was told no. The girl at the desk said they don't have any security and she was all alone and had no way to check on me.

I paid for a safe, clean room. I did not get either one. I would like a full refund. Thank you. I have pictures I took of the room condition, but don't have a cable to transfer them to my computer here at the hotel. I will be more than happy to provide them to you.

Re