Days Inn / clogged toilet and a lot more

1 5858 International Dr., Orlando, FL, United States
Phone: 407-351-2481

We stayed at this location before and was awakened by the housekeepers asking when we were leaving. They did this 3 times until we left. Check out was 11:00am and they started knocking at 8:00 am. When I called customer service they said they spoke with manager "Tom" and he reassured them it would not happen again. They said they couldn't offer us a discount because they were not owned by the same people. So we booked there because it's right beside the place we had to go. As soon as we arrived we checked in to find out that there is an eleven dollar parking fee that they didn't have before and didn't tell us about this time. I could see if the hotel was fancy or had a parking garage, but this is your average everyday hotel. We didn't arrive until almost midnight, so we all went staight to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. Of course the toilet wouln't flush. Thank goodness I just had to pee. We had two 3 year olds with us who had to pee in a clogged toilet which over flowed. By the time someone came we were already gone for the day. We only used the room to shower and sleep. So, when we finally came back that night my husband said, "let me check the toilet!" Once again overflow. The on duty person at the time said we just didn't know how to use the bathroom. Well, I can assure you I've been going on my own for well over 30 years. I think I have it down by now. The man who unclogged the toilet this time didn't even bother to put the plunger in a bag or anything once he was finished. He just carried it through the room while it was dripping across the carpet. Needless to say we all wore shoes the entire time. They refused to change our room. They acted like we should be lucky to stay there. The room clogged 2 more times in our 3 day stay, so we had a great vacation. We will never stay here again.