Days Inn - Oakville / has no family values!
This past weekend ( Feb. 9-10) I had to go to a hockey tournament for my daughter. The team had to book before we got the schedule, and the days inn has a policy that teams are to book for 2 nights minimum.
We had 2 games Friday and 1 game Saturday early afternoon, so we checked out on Saturday and were told that we had to pay for 2 nights, apparently this is the policy as the town is very busy yet the smart members opted out and booked through the internet at a lower rate! Even though that was an option the person who signed the contract for the team said if we do that they (Days Inn) will cancel the rooms! I am on disability and $100.00 ++ dollars is a lot to throw away. I ask all that read this avoid Days Inn (part of the Ramada chain I believe) and deal with people that understand family values.
More Days Inn - Oakville Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn Kennesaw, GA - room 
- Days Inn - over billed
- Days Inn - staff
- Days Inn - flag flying at wallaceburg, on location 
- Days Inn - the room was disgusting and I was disappointed with the location overall