Days Inn / overcharge & rude
Stayed 7-2-09. On 7-4-09 i called Days Inn of Marion NC & asked why my credit card was charged for $7.34 more than my receipt amount. The clerk who answered stated something about a 10% fee and then went off on me. I had to keep asking for a turn to speak. When i also asked why they require a $20.00 fee for paying with cash, he went ballistic and even said "F*UK YOU" . And to make a long conversation short, (mike) the manager stated if i had any other problems, i should contact the Police Dept.
Talk about a rude individual! This fellow really needs some ANGER MANAGEMENT classes. Because of his actions, all DAYS INN's will now be boycotted by me, my family, and numerous friends.
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - hotel rooms
- Days Inn - I am complaining about the quality of the room...
- Days Inn - cancellation and customer service
- Days Inn - hotel
- Days Inn Wyndham Birmingham - manager extremely rude and room