Days Inn, Birmingham, AL / fraud and scam!
Beware of Days Inns. I booked a room for a week in Birmingham Alabama for a business trip and a week before my stay, the company I work for changed my travel plans and were sending me to another city. I called Days Inn to cancel my reservation a week in advance and was told I couldn't cancel my reservation and I would be charged for the room whether I stayed there or not. I said "excuse me? I am canceling this reservation a week in advance.. I have stayed in hotels all over the world and I have NEVER encountered this before!"
To make a long story short, I have talked to trip rewards. Days Inn Customer Service and been tossed around from place to place like a cat toy and they are still charging me for a room for a week that I will not be staying in. I have learned since that this is a common practice for Days Inn, This has got to be illegal.
Beware... Avoid Days Inn's at all costs... they are a horrible choice for business travelers!
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - black mold in hotel bathroom
- Days Inn - unsafe room 
- Days Inn - condition and safety of room 
- Days Inn - hotel room
- Days Inn Wild Wild West - brittany, front desk clerk