Menu

reviews & complaints

Aloha V.I.P. Tours Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Aloha V.I.P. Tours at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Aloha V.I.P. Tours has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Aloha V.I.P. Tours. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Aloha V.I.P. Tours complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Aloha V.I.P. Tours reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Aloha V.I.P. Tours I had a terrible experience with the transportation service I booked for my wife and me

I had a terrible experience with the transportation service I booked for my wife and me. We had scheduled them to pick us up from the airport on 9/25/2022, but they never showed up. When we called them for assistance, they didn't offer any solutions or help. It was frustrating, and we had to arrange our own transportation to the hotel. Additionally, they were supposed to transfer us back to the airport, but they claimed they couldn't get us there any later than 3 hours ahead of time. However, locals informed us that this was unreasonable, so we decided to book another service instead. Overall, it was a disappointing experience.

Read full review of Aloha V.I.P. Tours
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Aloha V.I.P. Tours I recently booked ground transportation with Aloha VIP, as they are listed as a trusted partner

I recently booked ground transportation with Aloha VIP, as they are listed as a trusted partner. My package included round trip pickup and a lei presentation. Unfortunately, my experience was extremely disappointing. Upon arrival at the airport, I had to wait for an hour and a half, only to realize that no one was coming to pick me up. I made several phone calls to Aloha VIP, but to my dismay, I found out that they had actually canceled my return pickup without informing me. This left me in a difficult situation, as I had to arrange and pay for another transportation company to take me to the airport. Additionally, I had to purchase a lei at the airport, which added to my frustration. This was my first time visiting Hawaii, and it was disheartening to be stranded and feel like I had been scammed out of my hard-earned money. I am requesting a refund for the round trip ground transportation, as well as a refund for the lei I had to purchase and the cost of the new reservation I had to make to get to the hotel.

Read full review of Aloha V.I.P. Tours
Hide full review

Is Aloha V.I.P. Tours legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Aloha V.I.P. Tours as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Aloha V.I.P. Tours stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Aloha V.I.P. Tours should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Aloha V.I.P. Tours earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Aloha V.I.P. Tours achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

A long registered date for alohavip.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Aloha V.I.P. Tours as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Aloha V.I.P. Tours's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Alohavip.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Aloha V.I.P. Tours website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Alohavip.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

According to our analysis, Aloha V.I.P. Tours appears to be offering travel services on their website. While many travel companies are legitimate, it's important to be cautious and do your research before booking a trip to ensure that you are getting a good deal and not falling victim to a scam.

Alohavip.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• No reviews for alohavip.com on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the Aloha V.I.P. Tours and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Alohavip.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The alohavip.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.

Overview of Aloha V.I.P. Tours customer experience

Aloha V.I.P. Tours (alohavip.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, indicating a range of problems. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with their services, highlighting several negative aspects. Many have reported poor customer service, with unresponsive and unhelpful staff members. Additionally, there have been complaints about the quality of the tours provided, with customers feeling that they did not receive value for their money. Numerous issues with tour guides have been raised, including their lack of knowledge, professionalism, and inability to provide an enjoyable experience. Furthermore, customers have expressed concerns about the company's deceptive advertising practices, with tours not living up to the promised standards. Overall, Aloha V.I.P. Tours has garnered a negative reputation due to these persistent problems, making it a less desirable choice for consumers seeking a reliable and enjoyable tour experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Aloha V.I.P. Tours contacts