Day Toyota / bad service
I had my 2000 Toyota Tundra truck taken to Day Toyota for inspection this September, as I did every year. Only this year I was told they could not inspect my truck because the frame was rusted out above one of the rear wheels. They never mentioned any problem with the frame in prior years and all of my service was done by them. They said Toyota could do nothing about the problem because they had no problems with the Tundra frames, only the Tacoma Truck frames. My truck is only 8 years old and has about 53, 000 miles and the body is in great shape. There is no way that is is not a manufacturing defect, yet Toyota refused to do anything about it. I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and I certainly did not buy my truck in 2000 with the expectation that it would be junk in 8 years. It is going to cost me $7, 000 to have a new frame installed. WHAT A RIP OFF! I'm done with Toyota, they do not back up their product when something goes wrong!
More Day Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Complaining about the inappropriate service given to me by Toyota service center of "Wasan Toyota Nashik"
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav 4 2015 sound & navigation system
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 1998 toyota tacoma
- Toyota Motor Corporation - fj cruiser steering flutter at 89-100kmh
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 17 toyota sienna