DavidsBridal.com / Lousy customer service

1 Appleton, WI, United States

I bought my wedding dress at the Richfield, MN store. My sister lives in Appleton, WI and will be one of my bridesmaids. She went the that store and the service was so bad. They had my wedding date off by 2 months. They acted like she didn't know what she was talking about when she told them the correct date. When the dress that she ordered came in, the called me in Mpls. instead of her and when she called them back about the dress they didn't even know that it was in and told her that they would call her back. Never called back. She went to pickup the dress that following Monday 8/11/08 and the staff still acted like they didn't know anything about the dress and made my sister repeat the same information 3 times. She finally did get her dress and shoes she ordered but the staff really didn't care one bit about helping her properly or apologizing for any errors on their part. I would not recommend going there if at all costs. I love my dress and the bridesmaid dresses are lovely, but no one should have to put up with that poor of service and attitude. I also tried to find a phone number to the main headquarters on the internet and somehow you cannot get through to a live person to lodge a complaint. How convenient for them.

Ca