David's Bridal

Posted: Aug 29, 2017 by

unprofessional service

I would like to make a formal complaint about the awful experience I had in Toledo, OH at their Davids Bridal store. I went into the store expecting to find the dress I could get married to the man I love in with all the happy memories. But no, that was the experience I had with your store in Toledo, Ohio. The moment we walked in I had a feeling things were going to be wonderful, I had my best friend/ maid of honor with me from out of town and my sister all ready to help me find the perfect dress. So we waited, waited, and still waiting not one of these woman even acknowledged our existence for nearly 10 minutes. So I thought well this isn't terrible but extremely rude. After we were finally acknowledged the lady at the host stand says, "Oh how wonderful, Mrs. Stewart all of your saved favorites are here in the store for you to try!" Immediately I felt relived, at least something was going to make my trip worth while! And boy was I wrong, with every dress this woman brought me I just felt worse and worse about myself not to mention I wasn't allowed to go look and pick out anything myself, I was told I had to tell her what I wanted and she'd take that information and find what I was looking for, which is fine don't get me wrong...If you actually listen to what I say and look at the pictures I show you! Alright so after about 10 dresses we ask the lady what about my favorites, she says with a frustrated attitude, "what favorites?" As if we were being rude and inconsiderate of her dress selections, which was not the case at all. But we merely wanted what I was told when were finally helped. So she pulls out the sheet of the favorites and disappears. So yet again we are left waiting for 15-20 minutes when the manager comes over and tells us that there is nothing she can do to help us anymore unless we were willing to spend a minimum of 800 dollars. Which we know isn't true considering we spent weeks looking at all the discounted dresses... Needless to say I left with my heart broken, embarrassed and humiliated because I am not able to spend hundreds of dollars and I thought It was alright because they had all these beautiful dresses for under 100 dollars.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Wedding Services

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree