David's Bridal / Customer Service

Davids Bridal
I will never refer any bride to go to Davids Bridal. I went and ordered my dress from Davids Bridal in October and was told it will be expected to arrive in about 6-8 weeks. I went to this store on three separate occasion and no one informed me that my dress has arrived. About two days ago I take the rest of my bridesmaid to get there dresses and as we were in the process of wrapping up the sales associate asks me if I would like to pick my dress up. I was puzzled because this was the first time I ever heard that my dress has arrived. So asked her when did my dress arrive and I was told it arrived in October therefore, my dress has been sitting in this shop for two months and I was never informed. Then I was told I would be contacted by one of the managers and still have not received a call but what should have I expected they let my dress sit there for two months so I knew the manager would not have called. I am still in the process of getting to the bottom of this situation but as far as there customer service they failed.

D  19th of Jun, 2009 by
As a David's consultant, I know one of two things must be true: Either a. that your story is false, because it is against our policy all over the continental USA to hold a dress that was ordered for more than 30 days, afterwards we send it back with no chance of a refund and we do make sure we contact by email and phone to the bride and her bridesmaids that the dresses are on hold, ready to pick up, (oh, and by the way, the managers do not call the clients, the receiver/supply manager does) OR b. the store you were at was really, really lousy and did not do their job according to our by-laws, which, the very thought of, makes me sick. =)
N  1st of Jul, 2009 by
i am a sixty-nine year old woman i have never shopped at david's before . My husband is retired army we are from California living in Jacksonville, Ar. I purchased a dress from David's I did not know there return policy.I have never tried the dress on, because my granddaughter who lives in New Orleans asked me to go to David's and purchase the dress i did.The dress cost me $200.00 dollars .I am retired.I never tried the dress on.I took the dress back to the store in North Little Rock, and refuse to take the dress back.All I want is a credit to my account.I doubt I will be in another wedding.My husband and I raised our granddaughter and put her throught college.I do not think i am asking for to much.
N  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
~ p3rdyp1nkr0ses ~ I am VERY sorry you work for David's Bridal. Someday you will wake up and realize how horrible their customer service really is. I disagree with you ~ and I will NEVER step foot in a David's Bridal store ever again. And I have already steered a few friends and family members away from the store also. The customer service of those that work for David's Bridal is HORRIBLE. I went to two different stores in my local area and BOTH I received the same horrible customer service. A sales lady at one store wouldnt even assist us on trying on jr. bridesmaid dresses because we were not registered there. (A little background - my gown is from Eva's Bridal along with my flower girl dress, and bridesmaid dresses). We were looking for a dress for our jr. bridesmaid. And David's Bridal was unwilling to help us simply because I didnt go through them for my other bridal party dresses. THEN ~~~ a few months later, my MOH and myself went to a different David's Bridal and they refused to assist us AGAIN simply because we did not have an appointment. I was told to come back the next day and make an appointment. She did not care that I was in a bind, even though TWO sales associates were free (meaning they were not helping other customers). Aside from these two sales associates being AVAILABLE, they still would not help me unless I had an appointment. She took the dresses that I had in my hands as if I was not allowed to even TOUCH the dresses. I left the store very disgusted, and I will never go back there!! The customer service was HORRIBLE!!! BTW ~ I am not a high maintenance kind of girl and I do not look for the high quality, flashy, designer dresses. I just wanted something that looked nice and was reasonably priced. I found that (and awesome customer service) and Eva's Bridal Center in Oak Creek, WI. Anyone looking for a very reputable business, I highly recommend Eva's. =)

David's Bridal Logo David's Bridal