Having problems with Rias Designs?

59 Alness St .
North York (Toronto)
Canada - M3J 2H2

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Rias Designs.

Complaints & Reviews

Rias DesignsStay away from Rias Designs

I dont even know from where to begin. But all the brides should pay attention to this compliant and stay away from Rias Designs. Hooria who calls herself the director and owner of this company is extremely unprofessional and completely disorganized. Hooria is the typical caring and helpful vendor until you sign the contract. Dont dare tell her what you want or if you are concerned!!! Cause she will give it to you like there is no tomorrow...very unprofessional and ungrateful kid...she has no idea how she is sabotaging her own career.

4 weeks prior to my wedding date I told her that I would like to see a demo as I am concerned and she just went off yelling at me and calling me names and that if I was so concerned then why did I choose her as my designer and that I should take my business elsewhere!!! so when I asked her fine, if that is what you would like then I like to take you on that offer; can I get my $900 deposit back? She said forget about your desposit...I will not give you that back!!! This is no way to talk to a CUSTOMER!!! "TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE"!!! 4 weeks before my wedding day?????? Is she kidding me?!!! I was crying and so hurt!!! I knew she'd do something to screw up my wedding and sure enough she did...this is her way of getting revenge back!!! she'll mess up your decor!!! so unprofessional of her...

She needs to learn the business ethics and then grow up and also learn how to talk/deal with customers. I had to beg her not to mess anything up on my special day as I was looking forward to this day since I was a kid but it fell on deaf ears and of course she did MESS UP!!!

She made me so angry that I had an accident right after the conversation with her!!! so trust me, I am not the only complaining about her, if you go to her business facebook and ask the people they all feel the same...it is just that she hasnt come across anyone like me who wont take this kind of garbage from her...

If someone wants an extremely stressful wedding then they should consider Rias Designs.

Its unfortunate that we've all experienced this as brides. Its stressful enough planning this huge event in our lives.