Menu

reviews & complaints

Rias Designs Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Rias Designs at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Rias Designs has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Rias Designs. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Rias Designs complaints 1

Sort by:

Newest Rias Designs reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
R
8:15 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Rias Designs Stay away from Rias Designs

I dont even know from where to begin. But all the brides should pay attention to this compliant and stay away from Rias Designs. Hooria who calls herself the director and owner of this company is extremely unprofessional and completely disorganized. Hooria is the typical caring and helpful vendor until you sign the contract. Dont dare tell her what you want or if you are concerned! Cause she will give it to you like there is no tomorrow...very unprofessional and ungrateful kid...she has no idea how she is sabotaging her own career.

4 weeks prior to my wedding date I told her that I would like to see a demo as I am concerned and she just went off yelling at me and calling me names and that if I was so concerned then why did I choose her as my designer and that I should take my business elsewhere! so when I asked her fine, if that is what you would like then I like to take you on that offer; can I get my $900 deposit back? She said forget about your desposit...I will not give you that back! This is no way to talk to a CUSTOMER! "TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE"! 4 weeks before my wedding day? Is she kidding me?! I was crying and so hurt! I knew she'd do something to screw up my wedding and sure enough she did...this is her way of getting revenge back! she'll mess up your decor! so unprofessional of her...

She needs to learn the business ethics and then grow up and also learn how to talk/deal with customers. I had to beg her not to mess anything up on my special day as I was looking forward to this day since I was a kid but it fell on deaf ears and of course she did MESS UP!

She made me so angry that I had an accident right after the conversation with her! so trust me, I am not the only complaining about her, if you go to her business facebook and ask the people they all feel the same...it is just that she hasnt come across anyone like me who wont take this kind of garbage from her...

If someone wants an extremely stressful wedding then they should consider Rias Designs.

Its unfortunate that we've all experienced this as brides. Its stressful enough planning this huge event in our lives.

Read full review of Rias Designs
Hide full review

Is Rias Designs legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Rias Designs as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Rias Designs stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Rias Designs should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Rias Designs earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Rias Designs achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Rias Designs. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

The age of Rias Designs's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Riasdesigns.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Rias Designs website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Riasdesigns.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the riasdesigns.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Riasdesigns.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The riasdesigns.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Rias Designs contacts